Saturday, January 01, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!


Happy New Year, everyone!! May the new year bring out all the best in us and bring in what's best for us.

I can't believe that 2010 is over, it feels like it zoomed by so fast!

There are so many blessings that my family and I received that I am so thankful for.

And the blessing that I am most thankful for is our baby girl I'm carrying inside me. She's an answered prayer. We've waited so long for her and soon she'll be with us.

At 33 Weeks.

I'm now 36 Weeks, 2 Days. A few more days and I'll be full term already, meaning baby girl can come out anytime after that. :)

Baby's room is starting to get in order, but still have a lot of things to be done. Cleaned/wiped all the drawers and cabinets already. Will get her clothes and stuffs washed starting tomorrow.

Will start checking out cribs by next week and buy everything else we need as well. Although, I think it's wiser to just buy the rest once she comes out.

Steve's staying a few more days here, then flying to Dubai for a week and come back again until I pop and beyond. :)

Still got lots of planning to do, but all's good.

My lower back is killing me now, and waking up almost every two hours at night is such a pain. Stretch marks have appeared and they are getting really itchy lately. Good news is, my tummy has reached its maximum size. Also, there shouldn't be any weight gain until I pop.

2011 is off to a good start, I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful ride. :)

Alrighty, just want to wish you all a blessed 2011!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm) may be another solution to itchy throat. i know a lot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious itchy throat. Hope you are getting well soon!!!