Saturday, January 15, 2011

38 Weeks and Counting

Yes! Our baby girl is a full term baby now! :)

She can come out any time now but as per our OB, she's still high. Baby's going to take her sweet time in making her grand entrance. She knows many are eager to meet her. :)

I can't believe it has been eight months or so already since we found out we're pregnant. Such a wonderful surprise and still can't believe that I'm carrying a precious life inside me. Even if it feels like she's rearranging everything inside me, I'm sure once she's out, I'll miss the rumble in my tummy. But then, I'd get to see her squirm, stretch, kick, fuss, etc. So exciting!!

Will start walking now, but not too hardcore, I'm hoping she'll come out on February 3, not before. But we'll see, only her and God know when the arrival date is. We're all just here waiting.

Ah, the waiting! It feels like forever! If I was saying that it didn't feel like eight months have gone by, the last couple of weeks feel like months!! But I guess it works out well, because I'm still not done with her room, not done with having her clothes, towels, etc. washed, and no nanny yet. So yes, Maddie's making sure mommy's done with everything before she comes out. Good girl. :)

I'm really just thankful that God has been with us all throughout the pregnancy and praying that everything will be as smooth until the end.

Haven't seen the baby girl yet, but she's captured my heart already, what more when I meet her. *sigh*


No comments: