Saturday, May 07, 2011

Motherhood and I

I popped on my 40 weeks and 2 days to a healthy baby girl, as we've expected. :)

I've always loved babies and kids ever since I can remember. So I know that when it's my time to be blessed with a baby that I will give her/him my all.


I was in labor for 19 hours, three of which was in the
Delivery Room. Yes, it was looooong! I've always thought that I have high tolerance for pain but nothing prepared me for the pain that I experienced! To those moms who gave birth without epidural, kudos to you all!

I asked for the epidural when I was already 5cm. The pain was just too much, I was already crying and also begging them to perform C-Section o
n me! Haha!

All the pain was gone as soon as I felt my baby girl come out and heard her cry. All I wanted was to see her and hold her. Made sure she was ok.


I will never forget the feeling when I first heard her cry, it was indescribable. And it's not a cliche when people say that all the pain is worth it when you see her. Because it truly is!

I just know that I will protect my baby girl with
everything I have.

Maddie is now three months and she's such a happy baby! (knock wood x3!)

She's a good baby too, gets fussy only when hungry and needs diaper change. (knock wood x3!)

She looks mostly like Steve but when she's chubby, she looks like me! Unfair, I know...but she's a cute baby, so I'm not complaining. :)

So...I'm proud to say that I'm one of the moms who will be celebrating Mother's Day this coming Sunday!

To all the moms out there, Happy Mom
's Day to us all!

To my Mom, Happy Mom's Day to the best Mom! If I can be half as good as you, I'd be happy already! I love you so much!

P.S. I have no idea where the underline came from and how I can take it out. Ctrl + U doesn't work. Boo.



No comments: