Friday, December 03, 2010

32 Weeks

For some pregnant women, it feels like they've been pregnant forever. For me, it feels like it was just yesterday when I saw + sign on the Pregnancy Test Kit. Yes, I've been lucky so far, the pregnancy has been quite a breeze *fingers crossed*. I'm really thankful that I didn't experience the morning sickness, cravings, and all that.

I may be experiencing Acid Reflux + Heartburn now, but I still think this is nothing compared to what other moms-to-be are experiencing or have experienced.

Oh, I'm feeling the leg cramps too but got no one to whine to. :(

Ah, yes, 32 Weeks now, 8 more weeks left...or even 6 weeks, because the doctor said it can be pretty much anytime the 37th week. I'm excited and scared, mostly excited though. Scared only because I still don't know if I want normal or c-section.

And here's our Baby Girl at 31 Weeks 5 Days.


I wish Steve was with me when I had the scan, it was such an amazing experience. I've shown him all the video clips already, but it's still not the same.

Missing him a lot, but I think he'll be here in a week for the weekend. Can't wait to see him. Ticket is bloody expensive though. :(

We'll soon fix the baby room, scheduling the repainting already and will slowly buy the furniture for the room. :)

Oh, I've gained 32lbs. already! Holy crap! I hope I don't reach 40lbs!

No comments: