Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Many Things To Do

It's that time of the year again where days are getting shorter and shorter each day.

Have you guys started your gift shopping yet? I'm probably a third done...it's a start but still has a long way to go.

I want to finish everything before we head back but from how things are progressing, might have to complete the list when I'm in Manila.

I'm also figuring out which items to buy from here for the baby. Mind you, I bought clothes, stroller, car seat, bouncer, etc. from the US as everything there is so much cheaper. Essentials will have to be bought in Manila.

So what am I even thinking of buying here? Baby toiletries (Mustella, Pigeon and Sebamed). As well as furniture, changing table/cabinet. Shipping wouldn't cost that much, I think. Should I even bother buying that here or just get it from Manila?

Ikea

Pottery Barn Kids

I haven't started packing my stuffs yet, and I will have to pack a lot as we'll be in Manila for several months! I just don't know where to start...clothes, shoes, bags, etc.

This post sounds like I'm ranting, I'm actually not. I'm really just excited and looking forward to everything. Though it doesn't help that I have so much time in my hands right now yet not doing much. :p

On a happier note, Steve's glad that our baby is a morning person. I sleep like a log that I don't even feel him touching my tummy in the morning! Daddy and Baby share quiet moments in the morning and baby kicks and somersaults for daddy. :)

One morning when I woke up...
Steve: Good morning, guess what, our baby is a morning person.
Me: Really? *still half asleep*
Steve: Yeah! *lower his head to my tummy and whispers*: Good girl, don't be like mommy, ok?
Me: *went back to sleep*

Haha! :)

We shall soon have a name for the baby. :)

2 comments:

chx said...

mustela! we love:) furnitures??? i'd rather get it back home(kenneth cobonpue?).. ikea-flimsy.. pottery barn- over price i think..

Sharleen said...

Kenneth C. also expensive! hahahaha!

The dresser/drawer seems ok...I saw their beds, those are really bad!

And agree with Pottery Barn :( As much as I like to fill up the nursery with PB items, it's just too much.