Sunday, October 03, 2010

October? Already?

Yes! And I want it to be over soon! There's just so much to look forward to in the next couple of months!

If I were to have a countdown on everything, these are:
1. Countdown to our flight back to Manila (November 14, for now).
2. Countdown to the arrival of the box (hopefully December).
3. Countdown to the Holidays (82 days or 81 days?).
4. Countdown to due date (EDD January 27).

So yeah, the baby girl and I have a little over a month left before we head back to Manila. I haven't bought all the essentials yet, checked out the stores here and I think I'll just get most of them from the US or Manila.

But I did get her some dresses over the weekend. And a pack or two of onesies.

We've also bought a pram/stroller for her. Can't beat the price of the Bugaboo Frog. Had to take it while there's still stock available. This one took some thinking, we originally wanted the Bee, then we went in for a demo and wanted the Cameleon instead, however, there was a markdown on the Frog, a significant one, so that sealed the deal. :)

I've already bought some dresses and shoes online for her, and everything will be arriving in December, if I make the cut-off. Which reminds me, have to finalize my cart at target.com.

When I go back, I have to fix the baby room as well. Having the walls repainted, get new curtains, and fix anything and everything that has to be fixed. So so exciting!

I've also renovated our entire house, in my mind. Hahaha! If only it's as easy as that!

I have to finish my Holiday shopping list too, I've already started a month ago but still has a lot more to buy!

I'm sure after the Holiday rush, everything will be on fast forward. :)

We're still in the process of choosing names for the baby girl but we've narrowed it down already, so she'll have a name soon. :)

Oh, we have two babies arriving in the group! Can't wait to see baby Ethan Riley and Baby Anj/Baby Les! Will you see babies soon! :)

Ok, gotta find something to make myself busy with. :p





No comments: