Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Three Oh

Yes, I no longer have "2" in my age. But, I have so much to be thankful for as I turn 30.

I have received the most wonderful gift I can ever ask for, a baby girl. We just have to keep on praying that everything goes smoothly from here on.

I have the most amazing family and friends who love me unconditionally.

I have the most wonderful husband who spoils me and loves me dearly.

If turning 30 means having all these, then I can't wait to turn 40, not! :p

Our Manila trip was short, 10-day visit is just not enough to do everything I want to do.
  1. Meet up with all my friends.
  2. Massages.
  3. Eat.
  4. Pampering sessions.
But, we'll be back soon, in two months to be exact. And this time, I'm staying longer. :)

Haven't bought anything yet for our baby girl, holding it off until next month. For now, it's browsing and window shopping. Which reminds me, I have to ask G for her baby items checklist!

I'm trying to convince Steve to swim with me, I need to start exercising and I think swimming would be the best.

Tomorrow we're off to Kinokuniya to buy story books that I can read to our baby, as well as to check more baby names.

Really excited for this wonderful journey ahead.

No comments: