Sunday, October 31, 2010

Down to These Two. Which One?

Been wanting to get a new camera for a while now and was too lazy to read and compare the reviews, but thanks to Pinky, I've narrowed it down to these two:

Panasonic Lumix LX5

Canon S95

I want something with SLR quality shots minus the size, weight and price.

I want something that's compact and light, as my bag is already heavy as it is.

I want something that will not require hours for me to get used to the settings, etc.

So, Steve and I went to the mall today and checked out the options, S95 is out of stock. Boo.

But I was able to look at the LX5.
  • I like the style/design.
  • It's light.
  • It's bigger than my current camera but I can live with the size difference.
  • It has the option for a manual setting, maybe similar to an SLR?
  • Price is affordable.
If only there was an S95 today, probably would have made up my mind already.

To the camera lovers out there, which of the two should I get? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading the review of LX5 with a comparison with the S95, I find favor with the Panasonic LX5. Attach is the link to the review
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/LX5/LX5A.HTM

Tito E