Tuesday, October 04, 2011

8th Month! For Real!



Yes, our baby girl is already eight months!

At this rate, she'll be already seven years old by tomorrow! Hehe!

I hope that I will never miss a single milestone in her life, whether it's rolling on her tummy, walking, going to school, graduation, dating, etc.

I never thought I'd be a stay at home mom, but somehow I'm glad that I am (at least for the time being) because that means I get to spend almost the entire 24 hours with her.

She's such a character and yes, as early as now, she's showing strong personalities.

By eight month, she now:
1. Has said: Dada, Mama, Papa, Tata, Yaya, Baba. Aba;
2. Learned: High Five, Shake Hands, Close Open, Wave and Clap (if she's in the mood);
3. Has mastered rolling;
4. Is mastering crawling, sitting up from lying position;
5. Can stand on her own while holding on to the sides of her playpen;
6. Is eating solids;
7. Is learning how to drink from a sippy cup...and unsuccessful; and
8. Attends swimming lessons and enjoying it.

I'm sure I've forgotten to write everything down but in my books, these are blog-worthy achievements. :) Yes, I'm a stage mama, sue me! :p

No comments: