Friday, November 05, 2010

28th Week!

I'm officially in my 3rd trimester now! 28 weeks down, 12 weeks more to go.

Baby, as much as we're all excited to see you, hold you, kiss you, hug you, cuddle you...you still have to stay inside mommy's tummy and get more cooked, alright? Punch and kick mommy all you want, I'll just poke you if you're hurting me. ;)

Nine days left before I fly back home! Packing starts this week. Looking forward to the busy weeks ahead! I don't think I can be a lazy ass anymore when I get back, I think I'll get an earful from mom! :D

Steve's flying back with me on the 14th (yes, we're celebrating our 4th Year Anniversary up in the sky!) and staying perhaps for couple of weeks, but he has to be in Korea for three nights while in Asia.

So not looking forward to weeks without him. :( Yes, I'm pregnant, hormonal, emotional and clingy. Sue me. :p

Still haven't ironed out his schedule but we're hoping it's not going to be a problem. He'll be racking up those miles from November to whenever I will fly back to Dubai.

Ok, back to happy thoughts.

Aside from the acid reflux, my insomnia is back! 2nd trimester is indeed the best trimester of a pregnancy!

My Fit Flops are my feet's best friends right now. Too flat-soled shoes just kill my feet.

At 27+ weeks.

We've also selected the name for our baby girl. And we've been calling her that already.

She kicks and moves around more, which I love! I get paranoid when I don't feel her kicks and punches as much.

As per babycenter.com, she's as big as a small cabbage (17 inches, 2.9 lbs.) :) Her brain is forming, fats are accumulating under her skin too, she can flutter her eyes now on top of sucking, hiccuping, punching and kicking.

Baby at 28 Weeks. (She's not ours, :p)

She can hear more clearly too, so we've been talking to her more. Steve likes to jiggle my tummy whenever and baby responds. :) She kicked him in the head too! Haha!

I thought I can go to Hong Kong when I fly back to Manila but that will no longer push thru, so mom will just have to buy Roasted Goose/Duck for me. It's not the same, but gotta take what I can have. :)

Off to check out baby furniture today so Steve will know what and where to buy before baby and I fly back here.

I think my insomnia is also because of my excitement, flying back, baby's upcoming arrival, layout of her room and yes, still renovating our house in my mind.

Anyway, all is good and praying that it stays as good for the next 12 weeks.

See you all soon!! :))




No comments: