Thursday, August 05, 2010

Happy 15th! :)

I'm on my 15th week pregnancy today. We went in for our regular checkup and today we get to see the baby's spine and ribs, and other parts too, of course. :)

Mom was with us today so she got to see the baby move around, heard the heartbeat and see today's cool technology.

To say that this pregnancy came as a surprise is an understatement.

We have been trying to conceive for years, and this is already our 3rd pregnancy. So we're praying hard that everything turns out well this time.

We never expected to conceive naturally and definitely not right after our 2nd failed pregnancy. Was ready to start a new cycle and all. But God has other plans. A beautiful plan. :)

First trimester went by like a flash. Albeit all the worries and fears of losing this one again. I even lost .4 kgs. However, in a span of two weeks, I've gained 3kgs! Mom is visiting, so I've been eating lots of home-cooked meals. Yes, I'm blaming mom for the weight gain, hahaha!

Steve's been really good. Always looking after me and making sure I don't do anything stupid (tire myself, walk too much, lift stuffs, eat right). He's going to be a wonderful dad.

In less than five weeks, we're going back for the "20th" week scan. It's one of the three/four important scans during pregnancy. And we'd get to see the gender of the baby too! :)

Everything is so exciting! Not too thrilled about the weight gain but as long as the baby is healthy and well, no complaints!

Never, never underestimate the power of prayers. I know that this wouldn't happen without God' blessing. It is true that everything happens according to God's plan.

Thank you. Thank you.


No comments: