Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Quick Post


Haven't posted anything for a long time. I'm online all the time that it feels like I've already updated the entire world with everything about us. :p

We kicked off the summer with lots of activities for Maddie. Signed her up for Kindermusik, Chinese Cooking Class, Early Reading and Swimming. And no, I'm not a terror mom, I just want her to learn new things these two months. It's so much better than just letting her spend her entire summer at home.

So, what will I enroll her again in? Kindermusik, Early Reading and Swimming.

She enjoys the Early Reading the most. Kindermusik next and Swimming the least.

Early Reading because I think she likes the teacher. She gets to do art, play with apps on the teacher's iPad and chat with the teacher. She looks forward to her reading classes everyday!

Kindermusik because this girl loves singing. And she gets to do it with her cousin. I just find it too crowded, as in too many students per class. But it's so convenient I can't complain.

And Swimming the least because the first four sessions she cried and puked every time she goes underwater. The Teacher is amazing, she makes sure Maddie warms up to her every class. And finally, on the fifth class, she doesn't cry anymore and actually looks forward to her classes. Too bad we're on our last day today. I signed her up with Aqualogics Swim Co. with Teacher Ria M. All mommies should check out her classes. She incorporates games and singing in her classes.

Summer is almost over and we're soon back to school.

We brought Maddie to Hong Kong for a weekend to enjoy Disneyland and she did. She enjoyed Disneyland more this time around that her first time.

And, we're expecting another baby girl. I'm six months now and I'm so much bigger than I was this time around with Maddie. And I haven't gained as much. I can't wait to set up her closet and things. I'm still undecided if I will let the baby share room with Maddie and let her stay in her own room. Space issue.

I'm just really glad that we're blessed with another pregnancy and now we're looking forward to meeting the new addition to our family of three.

I hope Maddie won't have any issues of jealousy and just welcome her baby sister with wide open arms. Ha.

I have to cut this short now as we're off to Maddie's last swimming class for the season.

1 comment:

Safdar Alam said...

Great post. Its really amazing blog. I am learning so many new things. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please provide more blog posts on how to use and get discount by using H&M Dubai Season Sale - Flat 40% Off Sale