Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Maid = Headache

After months of processing, favors and money spent to bring her to Dubai, now she told me to just fly her home. WTF?!

Ok, she's old, ancient in fact, so I guess I am to blame there too.

When I talked to her about bringing her here, I had no other option, no other nanny/maid I trust that I can bring here, so I asked her if she wants to come with us and she said yes. We agreed on all the terms, salaries, vacations, duties, etc. In short, we're good to go.

To make the looooooooooong story short, she finally get her visa and can finally join us here.

After ONE freaking week, she told me to just send her home because her arthritis is really bad and that she's embarrassed that she's not doing anything much here.

I told her it's ok, she can rest. Asked her also if her work load is too much, she haughtily replied that it's nothing compared to what she does in Manila.

So there you go, your work load isn't much yet you want me to send you back and start paying me Php 2,000 a month for the next 6 years?!

F*cking sh*t! If only I can drop you off to sea and let you swim all the way back to where you came from! But no, we've spent so much on you, asked countless favors, hassled so many people to help us bring you here just to send you back after a week.

Oh yeah, I think you're just pretending.


1 comment:

ceemee said...

Hay naku! You said it! Maids talaga, they work for you and then they dictate the terms pa. Kainis!-cym